A research proposal is known as the synopsis of an advanced study. It presents the main problems and questions briefly, which you plan on addressing. You have to outline the basic area of your research study, mentioning recent debates and the prevailing state of knowledge on the topic. It must illustrate that the research you have conducted is original. Undoubtedly, it is a bit difficult task, and hence students begin searching Assignment help Australia. I would suggest you first go through this article before starting looking for any assignment help services. This article is an ideal piece of writing for explaining the process of writing a research paper proposal.
How to Compose an Outstanding Research Paper Proposal?
- Have a clear objective or goal in your mind. Write down those objectives and look at them while writing down the different sections of the assignment. It assists you in reviewing the literature and in making sure that you can achieve your objectives.
- Provide supporting and appropriate details, particularly in the methodology and data analysis sections. Give a clear explanation about how you will examine the data by mentioning the soft wares and theories you will be using. State the topic of your research and allocate the reasons of your choice.
- Illustrate and strongly support your proposal by conducting adequate research of the topic or issue. This is the finance of your application that you must have.
- If necessary, revise the changes, and do not hesitate to shorten your topic. Sometimes you might require to rethink the proposal, and if unable to think, you might also need to take help from assignment writing services.
Structure of a Research Paper Proposal
By following the below-given structure, you can write down a well-structured research paper proposal, which the readers can go through easily.
- Title: At this point, the title of your research is provisional, but it should still be relevant to the topic. So that you can easily revise or edit it if your research proposal gets approved. Therefore, you must carefully prepare the title to make it accurate, descriptive, brief and comprehensive for specifying the subject of your investigation. A good title must not be longer than ten words and must relate to your research area.
- Abstract: It is the summary of the planned research on a single page. Set out the issue for examining the main question is about 100 words. Do the best you can for narrowing down the topic and logically provide relevant aspects.
- Review of Literature: A brief outline of the present state of research by connecting it with your research topic or project. It helps provide a wider background about the process in which you will conduct the research.
- Objective: Mention the academic and non-academic goals you want to attain with the help of your research. You can justify it in both empirical and theoretical forms.
- Questions: This section includes the main problems or objectives that guide your research. Explain the approach in brief that you will take for answering the questions.
- Methodology: It is the main part of the research as it includes the research methods you used for conducting the research. This can consist of the key details about the field interviews you conducted or the libraries you visited.
- Bibliography: Include all the reference links you used in your research under this section.
If you follow this structure for writing down your research proposal, you don’t require any assignment assistance. Although if you are unable to complete it due to any of the other reasons, then there is nothing wrong with taking cheap assignment help online.