According to the India e-bikes market report by IMARC Group, the market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.9% during 2022-2027.
An e-bike or electric bike is a bicycle consisting of an electric motor and rechargeable batteries that assist in propelling force. It also has a pedal assist that facilitates the overall riding experience in inclines, hills and rough terrains, and diminishes stress on the rider’s joints. It also helps burn calories and perform cardiovascular exercises to build stamina and muscles. Presently, the demand for e-bikes in India is increasing as it is inexpensive, emission-free and energy-efficient.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the market share
- Market Segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
Request a Free PDF Sample of the Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-e-bike-market/requestsample
Indian E-Bikes Market Trends and Drivers:
One of the key factors driving the market is the increasing sales of e-bikes for adventure and amusement activities and their ability to navigate rough terrains. Additionally, e-bikes are eco-friendly compared to the traditional two-wheelers as they aid in reducing carbon emissions in the atmosphere. Besides, various initiatives undertaken by the government of India to diminish vehicular pollution and promote the adoption of e-bikes due to their low ownership and maintenance cost are propelling the market growth.
Furthermore, the advancements in charging infrastructure, the growing automotive industry in India and the wide availability of e-bikes through online and offline stores are catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the key players in India are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to improve product quality, enhance battery technologies, and finance promotional campaigns to increase their overall sales, thus creating a positive market outlook.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of region, propulsion type, battery type, power and application.
- On the basis of the propulsion type, the market has been bifurcated into pedal-assisted and throttle-assisted e-bikes.
- Based on the battery type, the market has been segmented into lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries.
- On the basis of the power, the market has been classified into less than and equal to 250W and above 250W.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into the city and urban, trekking and cargo.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
Key highlights of the report:
• Market Performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022- 2027)
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• Market Drivers and Success Factors
• SWOT Analysis
• Value Chain
• Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.