The foundation you choose can instantly transform your whole look in seconds. That is why selecting the proper foundation that matches your skin tone is essential. But it can be one of the most challenging aspects of cosmetic shopping, given the wide range of hues, finishes, formulas, and coverage levels. Don’t worry, this article will help you choose the best serum foundation that will give you glowing skin naturally.
First, let’s understand what a serum foundation is?
Serum foundation, as the name suggests, give a foundation-like coverage while providing the skincare benefits of a serum. This revolutionary product is a blessing for those who want to wear makeup while protecting and nourishing their skin. Serum foundations are oil or silicone emulsions that allow them to achieve the weightlessness of a face serum. It moisturises, protects, and restores skin while giving complete coverage. So dip your toe into the realm of serum foundation to bring out the natural beauty of your face while also improving your complexion.
Tips for choosing the perfect serum foundation
- Keep your skin undertones in mind – Choose a foundation with yellow undertones if you have a warm complexion and a pink undertone foundation if you have a cool complexion. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Intensive Serum Foundation has a variety of shades to suit every Indian skin tone.
- Finding the appropriate shade –finding the perfect foundation for a medium skin tone can often seem daunting. Test out prospective shades on your jawline and blend to determine whether they’re a suitable match.
- With time, the foundation oxidises and darkens due to the environment and the oils on your face. That is why it’s advisable to choose a serum foundation one shade lighter than your skin tone.
- It’s always better to look for a weightless ultra-fluid foundation with a nourishing, age-defying formulation.
- Pick a foundation with good coverage to cover all defects without settling into fine lines, resulting in a sheer, smooth, and flawless finish.
Tips for using a serum foundation
Because serum foundations are watery in consistency, they are easy to apply and blend. The most control comes from a classic flat foundation brush. Take the required product with the dropper and dot it over your face. Blend it evenly with a classic flat foundation brush or your fingers. For the most natural finish, try Lotus Makeup Ecostay Intensive Serum Foundation, which spreads smoothly and leaves no streaks.
The most crucial thing any makeup fan should know is how to perfect their base. The ultimate objective is to choose a foundation that mirrors the appearance of your skin but is healthier and better. A serum foundation offers much more than just coverage. They have nourishing ingredients that improve the skin from within. best foundation for bridal makeup will always be the star component in your makeup kit. Choose the right shade and get glowing skin from within!
Read More About Organised Everyday.