You may have seen celebrities like Rihanna and Kate Moss wearing jelly sandals, and thought, I want to look like them! The unfortunate reality, however, is that these sandals can be hard to wear with the right outfit or at the right time of year. That’s why we’re here to help you in your quest to wear jelly sandals like a fashion icon! This guide will give you all the tips you need in order to rock these awesome shoes wherever and whenever you want to!
Jelly sandals are not just for children anymore. Recently, they have been seen on some of the world’s most fashionable women. From Rihanna, who has worn them on multiple occasions, to Michelle Obama, who wore them when she was in Hawaii with her family. These shoes are an easy and inexpensive way to incorporate bright colors into your summer wardrobe. The best part about these sandals is that they can be paired with anything from shorts and a white t-shirt to a formal dress and blazer. They come in so many different styles, so you will never get bored with them! Here is how to wear jelly sandals like a fashion icon.
Have confidence in what you wear, and have fun with it! If the jelly sandal is your style, show it off. Here are some tips on how to wear them.
- Don’t be afraid of the weather! Despite their name, jelly sandals can actually be worn in many different seasons.
- They’re perfect for when you want to put your toes out, but don’t want to walk around barefoot all day long.
- You can also opt to wear socks with these shoes if they’re not practical for where you’ll be going.
- The best thing about these shoes? No matter where you go, or who’s looking at you, there will always be someone wearing something similar – that’s just the nature of fashion today!
What to wear with jelly sandals?
Wearing jelly sandals is a fun and flirty way to dress up an outfit. While they are typically worn in the warmer months, you can wear them anytime! With these tips and tricks, you’ll be turning heads in no time. Keep reading to find out how.
-A maxi skirt will help balance out your proportions by making your legs look longer while also showing off your heels.
-If you’re worried about any extra skin showing, try wearing tights with a cinched waist or under shorts so that it isn’t visible when wearing open-toed shoes.
-Try a floral patterned top tucked into some high waisted bottoms for a cute summertime look. -Experiment with different textures such as pairing striped denim with some sparkly flats for nighttime chic.
-You can’t go wrong with flowy tops paired over shorts and then adding on wedges for daywear.
Things not To Do While Wearing Them.
- Don’t let your toes hang over the edge of the sandal.
- Make sure your toes are clean and dry before putting them in the shoe.
- Keep socks on when you wear them to protect your feet against rubbing that can cause blisters or calluses.
- Be careful not to snag the strap on things like carpets, door handles, etc.
- Put lotion on before wearing for maximum comfort!