The end goal of being popular on Facebook is to have more friends, which in turn can make you more popular. It’s not by becoming a public person because you’ll always struggle with the attention that comes from being someone who has a large following. But there are other ways to become liked on Facebook and help it grow.
Whether you want to increase your follower count, get likes, or be seen as an influencer, these are the top ways to increase your popularity and chance of succeeding on Facebook. Try your hand at some of them and see what makes sense for you, or just buy Facebook likes!
Give Feedback or Give Away Free Stuff:
Although it might not seem like that, giving feedback to someone else can help you. When you see a post on your timeline, it’s important to give some comments about it. If the post is cool, give a compliment or note how much you liked the content.
If it’s not so good, share what you think could be done better and your suggestions for improvement. This will make the poster feel more appreciated and try to improve their work as well. Doing that will also make people know more about you and how awesome you are.
Share Something Intriguing Or Funny:
- You can share something that generated a lot of buzz in the media or something funny you saw. Maybe you witnessed a funny incident and want to share it with your friends, family, and followers.
- It also helps to turn your funny stories into memes or short videos. That way, more people would be interested to know what happened and would like to find out what happens next.
Follow People Not Familiar to You:
To make your Facebook more popular and famous, follow the people unfamiliar with you. If you’re a content creator, you can follow some of the people in your niche who create funny content.
They’ll probably see your posts and follow you too. That way, their post will be seen by more people, and they can gain more fans as well.
Add Your Followers With Good Comments:
- If you want to grow as a page, try adding your followers with good comments. Look for any posts with a lot of likes or comments and add them as one of your followers if you think they’re worthy.
- This will make them happy, and they’ll return the favor back to you. You can also try sending them a private message or shout out on your timeline for more people to know about it.
Act Like A Human Being:
If you want to be popular on Facebook, you need to show that you’re more than just a business page with public posts. That means it’s important for you to post something personal from time to time and let people know how human you are. You can post something funny that happened during the day or share a picture of your food and drinks while thanking the restaurant or bar.
Be The Source Of Information:
Another way to attract more followers is to be the source of information. If you see that people post the same questions repeatedly, it’s time for you to answer and solve their problems.
You can put a lot of effort into making your answers simple but, at the same time, detailed enough, so people will know what happened. It’ll be more interesting if you add some videos or photos too.
Get Some Celebrity Endorsements:
- It can be great if you get some celebrity endorsements from your friends who are famous on Facebook because it will increase the chance of going viral. Everyone is interested in famous people so there’s a good chance it will spread.
- It can also help you gain more likes if your followers know who you’re following and hopefully aspire to get the same amount of likes. It won’t just help your page but those people who follow you as well.
Use Facebook Live:
If you want to use Facebook Live, be sure that what you’re doing live is too important or unique. So make sure you curate everything and don’t just throw something random and chug at the camera.
More importantly, try not to be boring in live since not everyone will enjoy watching it because they’ll probably feel sleepy after a while.
With these ways to be more popular on Facebook, you can learn about getting more Likes and followers fast. To make your page more famous, you need to keep doing the things that got you there before.
That includes posting quality content to keep your page relevant in people’s minds and also making them know who they’re following. Hopefully, you found some useful information on how to get more likes or followers on your Facebook page.
Leave a Reply