Undoubtedly, Python is one of the most widely used programming languages in engineering. Its highly versatile nature has made it acceptable in desktop applications, web applications, and several other areas. You will uncover a plethora of Python interview questions. If you are willing to start your career in this field, learning about some of the questions will help you ace the interview session. You can reach new heights and major goals. Stay tuned till the end!
What do you mean by Python?
This can be one of the first questions an interviewer asks in an interview session. These types of questions will enable them to understand whether your basic and core knowledge is clear or not. Now, look closely at the answer below; you can rephrase it in your own words. Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language with unified semantics exclusively used for developing web applications.
It tends to offer dynamic typing accompanied by dynamic binding. Python is considered one of the core languages in the field of Rapid Application Development RAD. You can also fixate on the fact that Python uses English keywords and not just certain punctuations. It is extremely compatible and readable with various platforms like Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi, Linux, etc.
What are the features of the Programming Language Python?
Here, all you need to pointers, and you will be good to go. Check out the answer stated below right away:
- Since Python is an interpreted language, you don’t need to compile it before execution.
- Functional and structured programming are supported here in Python.
- With the help of Python, you will get the scope of developing high-level dynamic data types.
- It tends to apply automated garbage collection.
- Python supports checking dynamic data types in the best possible ways.
- You can choose to use it effectively with COBRA, Java, C++, C, COM, and ActiveX.
What do you mean by Python Modules?
Python modules are referred to as files containing Python codes. This code can either be functions, classes, or variables. It can save programmers e a lot of valuable time by offering predefined functionalities whenever required. Take a quick look at some of the commonly built modules mentioned below in this list:
- Data time
Tell us about the benefits of Python?
Go through the pointers written below and learn the benefits of Python before appearing for your interview session:
- Python has a large standard library comprising web service tools, operating system interfaces, string protocols, and internet protocols. Since the majority of the programming tasks are already scripted in the standard library, you will be able to reduce your time and effort to a great extent.
- You can take advantage of the speed and productivity of Python to possess strong integration and boost the process control capabilities.
- Python comes well-equipped with in-built data structures. It helps in the process of building user-friendly structures in no time and with great ease.
- For an individual who is a newbie in this specific field, learning Python is comparatively easier than several other programming languages.
Do you know about the applications of Python?
Listed below are some of the applications of Python; take a close look so that you can answer this question with top-notch confidence:
- Python is applied in image processing applications.
- Python has been extensively used in GUI-based desktop applications.
- You can choose to use Python in prototyping.
- It has a wide range of use in enterprise and business applications.
- Python plays a huge role in web and web framework applications.
Enlighten us about the standard data types in Python?
Check out the standard data types stated below:
Share your thoughts on the difference between Lists and Tuples in Python?
Have a quick look at some of the major differences between these two:
- A list is used to create a sequence. On the other hand, tuples tend to stay enclosed within parentheses.
- The size and elements in the lists can’t be changed. But, when it comes to tuples, you can alter the size and element.
- While lists can be updated, you won’t be able to update tuples.
- Lists are changeable, but tuples are not; instead, they are read-only lists.
- Lists are surrounded by  and tuples by ().
Tell us about the features of Django?
Look at the pointers, and you will be able to learn about the various features of Django:
- Python web framework
- Excellent documentation
- High scalability
- SEO optimized
- Offers high security
- Extremely versatile
- Provides rapid development
- Thoroughly tested
Do you know what are the crucial benefits of Django?
Some of the amazing benefits of Django are:
- It is a multifaceted framework.
- One can learn this incredible framework of Python language with great ease and efficiency.
- You will be able to enjoy top-notch scalability with Django.
- When security is taken into account, Django comes with the best kind of framework.
Can you name some of the well-reputed companies that Use Django Framework?
Take a quick look at some of the names mentioned below right away:
Tell us about the keywords in Python?
Python consists of certain keywords that tend to come with special meanings. These keywords are usually used in order to define several types of variables. Some of the Python keywords are stated below:
Does Python have limitations? If yes, what are they?
Yes, Python does come with certain kinds of limitations, such as:
- Design restrictions
- Inefficient in mobile computing
- Relatively slow when compared to C++, C, or Java
To sign off
Python offers a wide range of career opportunities. Additionally, by pursuing a program such as the Full Stack Web Developer Mean Stack program, you may have the opportunity to work for a number of reputed multinational companies around the world.
The MEAN stack developer training offered by this course will assist you in advancing your career. What are you waiting for? Hopefully, these questions will help you to evolve as an absolute slayer in the interview session. Pull up your socks and get into the preparation process as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply