Who wouldn’t love to wake up to a lush green outdoor area with immaculately maintained greenery dripping from every corner? Whether you live in a suburb or in an apartment, having a little green corner to yourself can have amazing benefits for your mind and body. But everyone does not have the lawn maintenance skills and time to tend to their yard or lawn. This is where the role of lawn care service providers comes in. Lawn care professionals can give you impeccably manicured lawns, vibrantly blooming flower beds, well-trimmed hedges, healthy trees and plants, and luscious greenery all over your garden. But lawn care services go beyond trimming hedges and weeding plants. They can offer lawn care solutions that go beyond making your garden look healthy and stellar. For instance, if you are looking for a lawn care service in White Bear Lake, you should also know the services you need to look for when seeking the right lawn care company. Let us learn a little bit more.
Lawn Care Company Services To Look Out For:
- Mulching: The best approach to keep shrubs and flowerbeds healthy is to mulch. Mulch is mostly used in small gardens and around trees. To preserve and enhance soil conditions, mulch is spread directly over the soil’s surface. However, mulching should always be done by professionals because too much mulch might trigger fungus growth.
- Lawn Edging: Lawn maintenance generally includes lawn edging. It is one of the most important things you can do for healthy lawns and shrubs. Lawn edging is necessary to give your garden a manicured appearance. Sometimes it is used to construct a path so that you may walk without disturbing the grass or plants. Lawn edging can also create depth and gives you additional options for enhancing your yard by trimming the grass short. Most professional lawn care service companies provide grass edging as part of their services.
- Decorative Rock Landscaping: Decorating gardens with marble chips, gravel, colorful pebbles, and shaped rocks has been one of the most loved landscaping services. It is also known for enhancing your curb appeal and mulching gardens and flower beds. Decorative rock landscaping is also one of the most budget-friendly and maintenance-free ways to beautify outdoor areas. If planned well, these decorative rocks can also be used to build walkways and driveways. Similarly, river rocks with round edges can be used as a calming feature in your corner zen garden.
- Sod Installation: Sod installation by a professional can give you a yard full of fresh green grass without having to wait for the seeds to sprout. However, a professional sod installation service provider should always guarantee that the sod will be freshly cut, packed, delivered, and installed within the span of 24 hours. The timeline, in this case, is very crucial because the delicate roots of sods can only take proper hold of your yard’s ground only when it is freshly cut and installed.
- Planting Trees and Plants: Arborists are experts in tree plantation and care. They are skilled specialists who are familiar with holistic tree care. Although planting a new tree may seem like a straightforward process, there are many factors to take into account, and only experienced arborists would have the expertise and experience to assist you. These crucial elements are local weather conditions, existing pests and diseases, soil conditions, and available space before planting a tree or a plant. It is crucial to understand the exponential development or its seasonal function when picking a tree or plant since transplantation is a difficult procedure. This process should only be handled by a trained arborist to guarantee the plant or the tree will thrive in its new home.
- Snow Removal: Your green grass will not be permanent around the year, depending on your climate. There are places around the world that get snowfall and storms even before and after the winter season. Hence if you live in a cold area, getting the snow removed by a landscaping company can be a good idea. These professional lawn care companies have the right set of tools which means that you don’t have to stress about the chilly cold weather and heavy lifting as they will remove the snow efficiently. A commercial landscaping company can also salt the pathways and driveways to prevent snow build-up on your property.
Taking care of your lawn can be a tedious and time taking chore. Hence hiring a professional lawn care company can give you the “yard” of your dreams. These professionals often try to take all the needs of their customers into account and offer customized landscaping and maintenance packages. However, different lawn care companies will specialize in different services and when you are looking for your own needs, hire the one which provides the services you are most interested in. Look for the right credentials and experience before investing, as having a comprehensive lawn care service provider can be the ultimate game changer for your home or commercial property.