Busy and rushed-up morning time is the undeniable reality of today’s fast-paced life. Although we can’t change that, we can surely help you supercharge your mornings with perfect, crispy jam and butter toasts, which are super easy to make with the help of pop-up toasters.
A good pop-up toaster is one of those kitchen appliances that are a must-have at home. It can come to your rescue during those rushed morning hours and help you relish a perfect breakfast of crispy toasts ready in just a few minutes.
We believe that a full and happy tummy in the morning can help you take on all the challenges that lie ahead in the day, whereas an empty tummy will only make you feel tired and sulk the entire day. That is why, to help you kickstart your mornings on a happy note, we have compiled a list of the best pop-up toasters from which you can choose and add to the collection of your favorite kitchen appliances at home.
- KENT Crisp Pop-Up Toaster– Undoubtedly, the top on the list is KENT Crisp. It is super convenient and works like a pro. Don’t believe us? Well, you will, after you read about its amazing features.
- The 2-slice pop up toaster is designed with 6 variable heating modes to help you get the desired crispiness and toast the way you want from light golden brown to deep dark ones.
- It also has an auto pop-up function that automatically lifts the toast when done and an auto shut-off function that turns off the toaster and guarantees safety.
- It comes with a reheat function that lets you warm cold toasts instantly, while the stop function enables you to stop the heating process in between, anytime.
- The toaster comes with a removable crumb tray that collects all the bread crumbs and you can simply take out the tray and clean it.
- Bajaj ATX 4 Pop Up Toaster
- The Bajaj toaster has two slice slots and six variable browning options to choose from.
- It has a cool-touch body, which makes it easy to use.
- It comes with a reheat option.
- It comes with a stop button and a removable tray.
- Morphy Richards AT-201 Pop-Up Toaster
- This is a two-slice toaster having seven settings of adjustable browning controls.
- It toasts the bread quickly and doesn’t consume a lot of power
- It has a high lift lever and its anti-skid base helps in keeping the toaster in place.
- It comes with a removable crumb tray.
- Cello Pop-Up Toaster
- It comes with two-slice slots and features seven variable heating modes.
- It comes with a stop function and automatically ejects the bread slices when done.
- It is made from stainless steel and has a removable tray.
- It comes with non-slip feet to keep the toaster in place.
- Philips Daily Collection Pop-Up Toaster
- In addition to bread, you can use it to heat rolls, patties, and buns with the help of its integrated bun rack.
- It offers eight adjustable browning settings.
- It offers other features like high lift, reheat, defrost, and a removable crumb tray.
You can check out these amazing pop-up toasters, and bring home the one that has your desired features and best fits your budget.
Read more blogs – organised everyday
Leave a Reply