Are you getting low-battery notifications more often? If you do, it is possible that your phone’s battery is draining and needs your immediate attention. An overview of cell phone stores in Reseda will help you identify the causes of battery problems in depth.
The reasons for battery drainage can be many. There is no denying the fact that smartphones today are used day and night for work and entertainment purposes. Due to which phones’ batteries are the most affected unit. People often ignore the warning signs of a phone’s battery. They replace their phones, considering them dead. However, there can be many ways to save battery life.
In this article, common reasons of phone’s battery are draining will be discussed, and how can you save it.
How to fix battery drainage at cell phone stores in Reseda?
Since smartphone technology emerged, the screen has been considered the most powerful battery-draining cause. The smartphone displays keep getting bigger, better and more colourful. These new improvements also require more power from the battery, thereby consuming the battery faster.
Look for battery draining causes, and in most cases, you will see that the screen will take the top two places. If that’s the case, follow the tips below from a mobile phone store in Reseda. Briefly describe your screen battery consumption:
- Toggle down your screen brightness: Your lower screen brightness will help your phone save your phone’s battery.
- Use auto–brightness adaptive settings: We suggest keeping your phone to auto-brightness. Your phone will automatically adjust to the environment’s brightness, thereby saving your phone’s battery excessive usage.
- Using simple wallpapers: If your phone’s battery is still draining too fast, try using simple wallpapers instead of bright colours, which is the most efficient way to save your battery life.
- Reduce screen refresh rates: Some devices have higher refresh rates, often consuming a lot of battery. You can customize this in the Settings app.
Close unnecessary background apps
The obvious battery drainage causes can be your cell phone’s local browser, YouTube, Netflix, games and other streaming services. To save battery in your android phone, avoid playing games as they giant battery hogs, especially when you are a big gaming freak with high-end graphics.
Apps running in your background will kill the battery without any active usage. Applications like Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp are the common ones. These apps running in the sleep mode require constant data usage, pulling your location, sending a notification and more. Even if you’re not actively using your phone and these settings are working in the background, it will still consume your phone’s battery.
How to fix this issue:
- Minimize your app downloads: It is suggested only to fill your 25% apps and delete the unwanted applications. Meanwhile, these apps are working in the background consuming your phone’s battery.
- Stop the apps running in the background: If you are working on multiple apps, your phone may drain your phone’s battery quickly. It is suggested that you should force stop the running application in your background or may limit its background app usage.
How old is your phone? If you have an old phone, especially when your phone battery has never been replaced, then your phone might give you a hard time. Android phones start losing their performance with time. Age is the primary reason for your phone’s battery performance. However, this does not mean your phone cant to be fixed. You can easily hand your smartphone to the best cell phone service store in Reseda for a quick examination.
They will give you thorough feedback on your phone issues and how you can get them fixed.
Smartphone’s battery life is less than any other phone. If you own one, you’ll know. With apps and games installed on phones, saving the battery from draining is more challenging. The life span of batteries installed in cell phones today is comparatively less powerful than it was. However, it can still be optimized and maintained.
Get quick assistance about your phone’s battery performance from a cell phone store in Reseda to avoid battery issues. Phone stores like Cell Phone Repair Studio provide original units of phones at a cost-effective price. Visit them for more information.
For more information, visit the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) section below.
At what percentage should I charge my phone?
Charging your phone should only be dependent on your need for it. Don’t wait for it to be completely drained out. Maintain it at 50% charge. If it decreases, connect the charger.
Does replacing a phone battery improve performance?
The reason for slow phones can be poor battery health. Installing a new one will bring your phone to life. You’ll see fast performance from your phone and fewer battery issues.
What ruins a phone battery?
The phone’s battery is ruined mainly by exposing it to sunlight. Also, your battery life will be affected if you work in a hot environment and keep your phone near heat. Also, don’t overuse gadgets and leave them if it becomes hot after some time